NDP Air Total+ Green CE
Airborne disinfection of medical devices surfaces
Ideal for terminal disinfection
NDP Air Total+ Green CE is a product for an airborne disinfection of medical devices surfaces and equipment. Thanks to its “one-shot” total release system, it easily nebulizes the disinfectant in a single application, allowing the product to reach otherwise hardly
It offers a broad biocide spectrum and acts very fast against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and virus.
It does not contain flammable gases nor toxic ingredients. Thus allows for its application in places where other products cannot be used. Furthermore, it is fully compatible with all types of materials and electronic components.
• Bacteria (EN1276, EN13697, EN13727): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Bordetella bronchiseptica.
• Mycobacteria: (EN14348) Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
• Fungi (EN1650, EN13697, EN13624) Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger), Candida albicans.
• Virus (EN14476): H1N1, influenza surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses (Ebola, Coronavirus, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV).
Medical Device CE Class IIa.
Non invasive medical devices (medical equipment): Operating blocks, isolation rooms, transport means, sanitary vehicles, laboratories, clean rooms, outpatient areas, medical and veterinary consultancies, education centers, air conditioning systems, others.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 70%.
• Cinnamaldehyde (non-toxic aldehyde).
• Propellant and excipients.
• 50ml bottle (for up to 40 m³).
• 300ml bottle (for up to 150 m³).
• Also available in 5L jugs to apply with nebulizer or micro-diffuser: NDP Air&Surfaces+.