Pre-cleaning enzymatic detergent
Enzym Med is an enzymatic detergent that allows the careful cleaning of medical instruments, prior to the process of disinfection or autoclave sterilization. Vesismin has selected the formula of Enzym Med in order to secure its compatibility with high-level disinfectants. The combined use of both products guarantees excellent results in the disinfection of medical instruments.
It is approved by the most important manufacturers at global level: Karl Storz, Richard Wolf and Pentax.
• Bacteria (EN 1040, EN 13727): Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae.
• Virus (EN 14476): Vaccinia virus BVDV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Vaccinia.
• Proven effectiveness against Pseudonomas aeruginosa biofilm.
Medical Device CE Class I.
• Cleaning of rigid and flexible endoscopes, and endoscope accessories.
• Surgical, dental, and orthopedic instruments.
• Ultrasonic baths.
• Bactericidal and virucidal efficacy.
• High enzymatic activity.
• Compatible with all disinfectants and materials.
• Compatible with washing machines.
• Protease enzymes.
• Amylase enzymes.
• Propylene glycol.
• Ethylene glycol.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Alquil dimethyl bencyl ammonium chloride.
• 1L and 5L bottles.