1. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE:
According to Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), the User agrees that personal data that he / she voluntarily provides: by e-mail, by means of the forms or any other means made available on this website, are incorporated into the corresponding computer files owned by VESISMIN SL (hereinafter also “VESISMIN”) whose purpose is to manage the queries and / or requests made.
The questions included in the form are voluntary. However, in the case of not answering any of them, VESISMIN reserves the right not to process incomplete applications.
All information provided by the User, through the form of this website, or through the e-mail provided, must be truthful. For these purposes, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates and he will keep given information provided to VESISMIN perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the actual situation of the User. In any case, the User shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that he / she causes that are harmful to VESISMIN or to third parties for the information provided.
The form contained in this website is not intended for minors and therefore VESISMIN is not responsible for cases in which minors have sent personal data through this website. In any case, the holders of parental rights of the child may exercise the rights of access, rectification and cancellation of the data of the child as described in the following section.
VESISMIN undertakes to observe the obligation of secrecy of the personal data provided by the user, to treat them in a confidential way and adopting the security measures that according to the legislation correspond to avoid their alteration, loss, treatments or unauthorized access , taking into account at all times the state of technology.
2. ACCESS RIGHTS:
The registered user may, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as established in the LOPD (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), directing a brief, which includes his data and the right that he wishes to exercise, through the following means:
C/ Lluçà 28, 5º – 08028- Barcelona
3. SAFETY MEASURES IN THE PROCESSING OF DATA:
VESISMIN undertakes to observe the obligation of secrecy of the personal data provided by the user, to treat them in a confidential way and adopting the security measures that according to the legislation correspond to avoid their alteration, loss, treatments or unauthorized access , taking into account at all times the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
However, the user must be aware that technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable, and there may be leaks caused by malicious actions of third parties.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the computer from which you generally access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, to recognize you as a user or client.
The information they get is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, how long your visit lasts, the browser or the equipment from which you make the visit or execute the application.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Own cookies: Those are sent to your computer from a domain or computer managed by us.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies that expire when you leave our website or close the application.
• Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies that remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use that users make of our application for the purpose of making a statistical measurement and analysis of their use to correct the deficiencies that we detect and facilitate the use of our web or application.
If you wish, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer or from the privacy options of the computer from which you view, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For example, you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-which-website-web
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en/COokies.html
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection with the purpose of explaining how to configure the privacy options from different platforms and equipment.
In particular our website uses the following cookies:
By using our website, your own cookies are downloaded to your computer as detailed below. For each of them we indicate your time of expiration (counted from the moment of its creation or restoration) and purpose. If you want more information about the use of the cookies of our web you can contact us through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
a) Own cookies:
• utma (2 years), _utmz (6 months): the purpose of the analysis is the use of the website by the user.
• utmb (session) expires 30 minutes after the last update.
• utmc (session state: open or closed).
• utmv (session). user variable. It is an optional cookie, it is only used when from the obtained data of registry it is wanted to later segment demographic data like the sex or the age of the visitors.
• utmt (session) This cookie is not normally present unless the setVar () option is used in the Google Analytics code, which creates a specific target for users.
• id current language (1 day) This cookie is used to identify the language chosen by the user.
b) Third party cookies:
b.1) Google Ireland, LTD
• 1P_JAR (7 days) Google uses this cookie to customize ads that may be of interest to you.
• APISID (2 years): A cookie for Doubleclick’s operation, evaluates the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
• CONSENT (permanent): A cookie that manages the acceptance of Google’s cookies.
• HSID (2 Years) and SID (2 Years) – contain encrypted and digitally signed records of a user’s most recent login time and Google Account ID. The combination of these two cookies allows blocking many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of the forms you fill in web pages.
• SAPISID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
• SSID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
• NID (6 months): To customize the ads displayed on your properties (eg, in the Google search engine). For example, we use these cookies to remember your most recent searches, your previous interactions with search results, or an advertiser’s advertising and visits to an advertiser’s website. That way, you can show custom ads on Google.
• DV (Session): Store information, identifiers, and preferences related to Google.
b.2) Twitter Inc:
• ga (2 years) Used to distinguish users.
• guest_id (2 years): Twitter cookies that allow you to tweet and identify yourself on the website through a Twitter account.
• personalization_id (2 years): identifies the user and allows you to present him / her in a personalized way when interacting with other users.
In addition, if you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies can also be established (for example, by pressing social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website).
We include below the links the websites where you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by social networks that you can access from our Website and its expiration period:
Twitter, check the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
Facebook, check the following link: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Youtube, check the following link: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/
Linkedin, check the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=en