Enzym Med Wipes
External cleaning of endoscopes and surgical material
Wipes impregnated with enzymatic detergent for the external cleaning of medical instruments before High Level Disinfection or sterilization. Its formulation, with high protease activity, supported by an innovative system of detergents, permits the elimination of blood, secretions, tissues, greases, etc. while preventing the formation of
The new format in wipes allows the cleaning of instruments without lumen, in an easy and fast way, and avoids possible errors in the preparation of the solution. For channeled instruments, however, immersion in enzymatic detergent is required.
100% Biodegradable wipes.
The composition of Enzym Med Wipes, has demonstrated a good level of efficacy against bacteria and virus, and against the biofilm, which is a worrying aspect in the cleaning of instruments.
• Bactericidal: (EN13727) Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae.
• Virucidal: (EN14476) Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Vaccinia virus BVDV.
• Effectiveness against a biofilm of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Medical device CE Class I.
Effective against virus according to UNE14476.
• Protease enzymes.
• Amylase enzymes.
• Lipases enzymes.
• Ethylene glycol.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Benzalkonium chloride.
• External cleaning of rigid and flexible endoscope, endoscope accessories.
• Surgical, dental, and orthopedic instruments.
• Cleaning before High Level Disinfection or sterilization.
• Pack 80 wipes.