The purpose of this cookies policy is to inform you in a clear and precise way about the cookies that are used in our Website at any time. In case you want to collect more information about the cookies we use on the Website, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of the visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on our website and the sites visited just before and after it.
2. What types of cookies does this website use?
These cookies are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
These cookies remain in your browser longer, allowing us to recognize you as a recurring visitor and adapt the content to offer content that suits your preferences. Specifically, we use the following cookies:
a) Own cookies
• utma (2 years), _utmz (6 months): its purpose is the analysis of the use of the website by the user.
• utmb (session) expires 30 minutes after the last update.
• utmc (session state: open or closed).
• utmv (session). user variable. It is an optional cookie, only used when, from registration data, it is wanted to segment demographic data such as sex or age of the visitors.
• utmt (session) This cookie is not usually present, unless the setVar () option is used in the Google Analytics code, which creates a specific target for users.
• id current language (1 day) This cookie is used to identify the language chosen by the user.
b) Third party cookies
b.1) Google Ireland, LTD
• 1P_JAR (7 days) Google uses this cookie to customize ads that may be of your interest.
• APISID (2 years): A cookie for Doubleclick’s operation, evaluates the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.
• CONSENT (permanent): A cookie that manages the acceptance of Google’s cookies.
• HSID (2 Years) and SID (2 Years) – contain encrypted and digitally signed records of the most recent login time and Google Account ID. The combination of these two cookies allows blocking many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal the content of the forms you fill in web pages.
• SAPISID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
• SSID (2 Years): Cookie used to manage user preferences.
• NID (6 months): To customize the ads displayed on its properties (eg, in the Google search engine). For example, we use these cookies to remember your most recent searches, your previous interactions with search results, or an advertiser’s advertising and your visits to an advertiser’s website. That way, custom ads can be shown on Google.
• DV (Session): Store information, identifiers, and preferences related to Google.
If you want more information about the use of Google Inc. cookies, you can contact them from http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
b.2) Twitter Inc.
• ga (2 years) Used to distinguish users.
• guest_id (2 years): Twitter cookies that allow you to tweet and identify yourself on the website through a Twitter account.
• personalization_id (2 years): identifies the user and allows to present him / her in a personalized way when interacting with other users.
In addition, if you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies can also be established (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website).
We include below the website links where you can consult the type of cookies description used by social media that you can access from our Website and its expiration period:
Twitter, check the following link: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en
Facebook, check the following link: https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Youtube, check the following link: https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/es/
Linkedin, check the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?_l=en
By browsing and continuing on our Website, you will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the indicated periods and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Disable and block cookies or withdraw my consent.
In any case, we inform you that, since cookies are not essential for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow to warn of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them you can continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory. For more information about the elimination, disabling or blocking of cookies please visit:
You can also find information on how to do it in the following links depending on your browser:
Firefox from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
4. Changes in Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy was last updated on June 2018.