Disinfection by nebulisation
NDP Air Surfaces+ is designed to disinfect surfaces in a number of ways; through nebulisation, direct application, and in air-conditioning system ducts.
Broad biocidal spectrum that acts rapidly action against bacteria and fungi.
It is fully compatible with all types of materials and electronic components.
• Bacteria (EN13697, EN1276) Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli.
• Fungi (EN13697, EN1650) Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger.
• Virus (EN 14476): Vaccinia virus cepa Elstree/Ankara.
Effective against virus according to EN14476.
Hospitals, operating theatres, offices, schools, dental clinics, shops, public transport, bathrooms, hotels, care homes, many more sites.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
• Excipients and water.
• High density polyethylene (HDPE) 5L and 10L container.