Disinfection with nebulizer
NDP Air & Surfaces+ is a product for the disinfection of surfaces by air (nebulization) or by contact (direct application), as well as air conditioning ducts and equipment.
It is developed from a synergetic mix (NDP) of active ingredients, with quaternary ammonium compounds of ultimate generation combined with active extracts of essential oils. The product has a broad spectrum biocide and rapid action against bacteria, fungi and virus.
• Bacteria (EN13697, EN1276) Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli.
• Fungi (EN13697, EN1650) Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger.
• Virus (EN 14476): Vaccinia virus cepa Elstree/Ankara.
The active ingredients of the product are also effective against Penicillium glaucum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Microsporum canis, Clasdosporium clasdosporoides, Penicillium verrucosum, Aspergillus versicolor and virus.
Effective against virus according to EN14476.
Operating blocks, isolation rooms, transport means, sanitary vehicles, laboratories, clean rooms, outpatient areas, medical and veterinary consultancies, education centers, air conditioning systems.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
• Excipients and water.
• 5L drums of high density polyethylene (HDP).