Enzym Med 4
Enzymatic detergent for cleaning medical instruments
Enzym Med 4 is a tetra enzymatic detergent for cleaning medical instruments, prior to the process of High-Level Disinfection or autoclave sterilisation. The formula of Enzym Med 4 to guarantee its compatibility with the high level disinfectant NDP Med Concentrated Plus in cold.
– Tested efficacy against biofilm of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
– Virucidal (EN14476): HBV, HCV and vaccinia BVDV.
– Bactericidal (EN1040 y EN13727): P. aeruginosa y S. aureus.
– Compatible with all disinfectants and materials.
– Its formulation enables a high protease activity, supported by the innovative use system of detergents. This allows for the elimination of blood, secretions, tissues, greases, etc.
– Approved by renowned international manufacturers: Karl Storz, Richard Wolf and Pentax.
– Class I
– Cleaning of rigid and flexible endoscopes, and its accessories
– Surgical, dental, and orthopedic instruments
– Ultrasound baths
– Protease enzymes.
– Amylase enzymes.
– Lipases enzymes.
– Celulases enzymes.
– Ethylene glycol.
– Non-ionic surfactants.
– Benzalkonium chloride.
1L and 5L bottles
Contact us for further information.