NDP Air Total + GLP
Airbone Disinfectant for Surfaces
NDP Air Total+ GLP has been developed for an easy airborne disinfection of clinical surfaces and equipment. It completely discharges thanks to its “one-shot” total release system, that easily nebulizes the disinfectant in a single application, allowing the product to access hardly accessible areas.
– Bactericidal: (EN1276, EN13697, EN13727) Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Bordetella bronchiseptica.
– Mycobactericidal: (EN14348) Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
– Fungicidal: (EN1650, EN13697, EN13624) Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans.
– Virucidal: (EN14476) H1N1, influenza surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses (Ebola, Coronavirus, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV).
– It offers a broad biocide spectrum and acts very fast against bacteria, fungi, mycobacteria and virus. It also prevents odors caused by bacterial fermentation.
– NDP Air Total+ GLP it is fully compatible with the presence of all types of material and electronic components.
– Operating theatres
– Laboratories and clean rooms
– Outpatient areas
– Medical and veterinary consultancies
– Air conditioning systems
– Transport means
– Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
– Propellant and excipients
– 50ml bottle (for up to 40m³)
– 300ml bottle (for up to 150m³)
NDP Air & Surfaces Plus
Contact us for further information.