NDP Kit Surfaces
Wipes for Surface disinfection
NDP Kit Surfaces is a cleaning and disinfection system for non-invasive medical devices and high-touch surfaces, developed to easily dispense wipes indicated for an easy and rapid cleaning and disinfection.
– The wipes have been manufactured with a highly resistant and absorbent material, specifically for an optimal cleaning and disinfection action, in the most demanding applications.
– NDP Kit Surfaces includes 90 dry wipes to be impregnated with: NDP SurfaClin, NDP Med Surfaces Plus or NDP SurfaPlus.
Disinfection of high-risk surfaces and non-invasive medical devices: hospital beds, stretchers, operating tables, drop by drop, clinical and dialysis monitoring equipment, incubators, the interior of ambulances, etc.
– KSSN-L6: 1 bucket, 6 wipe rolls, 1 bottle of 250 ml of NDP SurfaClin.
– KSMS+L6: 1 bucket, 6 wipe rolls, 1 bottle of 250 ml of NDP Med Surfaces Plus.
– KSSF-L6: 1 bucket, 6 wipe rolls, 6 bottle of 1500 ml of NDP SurfaPlus
Contact us for further information.