NDP Air Total+ Green CE
Airborne disinfection of medical devices surfaces
Perfect for terminal disinfection
A highly effective airborne disinfectant product for clinical surfaces and equipment. Thanks to its “one-shot” total release system, it completely nebulises the disinfectant in a single application, allowing the product to reach otherwise hard to access areas.
It offers a broad biocide spectrum and acts fast against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and viruses.
It does not contain flammable gases or toxic ingredients. Thus, allowing for it to be applied on surfaces where other products cannot be used. Furthermore, it is fully compatible with all types of materials and electronic components.
• Bacteria (EN1276, EN13697, EN13727): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Bordetella bronchiseptica.
• Mycobacteria: (EN14348) Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
• Fungi (EN1650, EN13697, EN13624) Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger), Candida albicans.
• Virus (EN14476): H1N1, influenza surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses (Ebola, Coronavirus, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV).
Medical Device CE Class IIa.
Effective against virus according to EN14476.
Non invasive medical devices (medical equipment): Operating theatres, ambulances, laboratories and cleaning rooms, outpatient areas, medical and veterinary consultancies, air-conditioning systems, transport vehicles, others.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 70%.
• Cinnamaldehyde (non-toxic aldehyde).
• Propellant and excipients.
• 50ml bottle (for up to 40 m³).
• 300ml bottle (for up to 150 m³).