Enzym Med 4
Pre-cleaning tetra enzymatic detergent
Enzym Med 4 is a tetra enzymatic detergent that allows the careful cleaning of medical instruments, prior to the process of disinfection or autoclave sterilization. Vesismin has selected the formula of Enzym Med 4 in order to secure its compatibility with high-level disinfectants. The combined use of both products guarantees excellent results in the disinfection of medical instruments.
It is approved by the most important manufacturers of endoscopes, such as Karl Storz, Richard Wolf and Pentax.
Bactericidal and virucidal for the worker protection. Its effectiveness has been tested against Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilm.
• Bacteria (EN1040, EN13727): Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae.
• Virus (EN14476): Vaccinia virus BVDV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Vaccinia.
• Proven effectiveness against Pseudonomas aeruginosa biofilm.
Medical Device CE Class I.
Effective against virus according to UNE14476.
• Cleaning of rigid and flexible endoscopes, and endoscope accessories.
• Surgical, dental, and orthopedic instruments.
• Ultrasonic baths.
• Bactericidal and virucidal efficacy.
• High enzyme activity because of the combination of two enzymes: proteases and amylases.
• High compatibility with different disinfectants and materials.
• Compatible also with washing machines.
• Protease enzymes.
• Amylase enzymes.
• Lipases enzymes.
• Celulases enzymes.
• Ethylene glycol.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Benzalkonium chloride.
• 1L and 5L bottles.