Enzym Med 4
Pre-cleaning tetra enzymatic detergent
Enzym Med 4 is a tetra enzymatic detergent for cleaning medical instruments, prior to the process of High-Level Disinfection or autoclave sterilisation.
Its formulation enables a high protease activity, supported by the innovative use system of detergents. This allows for the elimination of blood, secretions, tissues, greases, etc. Similtaneously preventing the formation of biofilm.
Approved by renowned international manufacturers: Karl Storz, Richard Wolf and Pentax.
• Bactericidal (EN1040, EN13727): Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae.
• Virucidal (EN14476): Vaccinia virus BVDV, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Vaccinia.
• Effective against a biofilm of Pseudonomas aeruginosa biofilm.
• Bactericidal and virucidal efficacy.
• High enzyme activity because of the combination of two enzymes: proteases and amylases.
• High compatibility with different disinfectants and materials.
• Compatible also with washing machines.
Medical Device CE Class I.
Effective against virus according to UNE14476.
• Cleaning of rigid and flexible endoscopes, and endoscope accessories.
• Surgical, dental, and orthopedic instruments.
• Ultrasonic baths.
• Protease enzymes.
• Amylase enzymes.
• Lipases enzymes.
• Celulases enzymes.
• Ethylene glycol.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Benzalkonium chloride.
• 1L and 5L bottles.