For delicate surfaces
NDP SurfaClin is a concentrated disinfectant specially indicated for incubators and cradles, hemodialysis equipment, methacrylate, screens, keyboards, etc.
• Bacteria (EN13697, EN1276): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
• Fungi (EN13697, EN1650): Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger.
• Virucidal (EN14476): Vaccinia virus.
Medical Device, Class IIa.
Disinfection of non-invasive medical devices and delicate surfaces: stretchers, operating tables, diagnostic screens, clinical monitoring and dialysis equipment, hospital beds, droppers, wheelchairs, etc.
• Outstanding efficacy against molds (Aspergillus).
• Rapid action against bacteria, fungi and virus.
• Doesn’t leave residue on the incubator surface.
• Iodine and toxic aldehyde free.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 70%.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Excipients and water.
• 250ml, 1L and 5L bottles.