For delicate surfaces
NDP SurfaClin is a product for the disinfection of delicate surfaces in hospitals, laboratories, and of non-invasive Medical Devices.
Doesn’t leave visible residues on the incubator surface. Contains iodine, alcohol, and non-toxic aldehyde.
The product is developed from a synergetic mix (NDP) of active containing quaternary ammonium compounds, this is combined with intervening agents and active extracts of essential oils.
• Bactericidal (EN13697, EN1276): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
• Fungicidal (EN13697, EN1650): Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger.
• Virucidal (EN14476): Vaccinia virus.
Medical Device, Class IIa.
Effective against virus according to EN14476
Disinfection of non-invasive medical devices: stretchers, operating tables, diagnostic screens, clinical monitors, dialysis equipment, hospital beds, drop by drop, wheelchairs, etc.
• Outstanding efficacy against molds (Aspergillus).
• Rapid action against bacteria, fungi and virus.
• Doesn’t leave residue on the incubator surface.
• Iodine and toxic aldehyde free.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 70%.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Excipients and water.
• 250ml bottle with a 10ml measuring cap.
• 1L and 5L bottles.