Enzym Med Wipes
External cleaning of endoscopes and surgical material
Wipes are impregnated with enzymatic detergent for externally cleaning medical instruments before High-Level Disinfection or sterilisation. Its formulation contains a high protease activity, supported by an innovative system of detergents, permits the elimination of blood, secretions, tissues, greases, etc. while preventing the formation of biofilm.
The wipes allow disinfecting instruments without the use of lumen. A quick and easy action that removes the possiblity of making errors when preparing a solution. However, channeled instruments must be submerged in enzymatic detergent.
100% Biodegradable wipes.
The combined use of Enzym Med Wipes together with a High Level Disinfectant ensures excellent results for disinfecting medical instruments.
• Bactericidal: (EN13727) Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae.
• Virucidal: (EN14476) Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Vaccinia virus BVDV.
• Effective against the biofilm of Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Medical device CE Class I.
Effective against virus according to UNE14476.
• Protease enzymes.
• Amylase enzymes.
• Lipases enzymes.
• Ethylene glycol.
• Non-ionic surfactants.
• Benzalkonium chloride.
• External cleaning of rigid and flexible endoscope, endoscope accessories.
• Surgical, dental, and orthopedic instruments.
• Cleaning before High Level Disinfection or sterilization.
• 80 pack wipes.