1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE:
The website www.vesismin.com is property of VESISMIN SL (hereinafter VESISMIN), a trade organisation with registered office on C/ Lluçà 28, 5º – 08028- Barcelona with CIF: B48910756 and registered in the Commercial register of Barcelona (Registro Mercantil de Barcelona) Volume 31194 Folio 73 GENERAL section.
Tel.: +34 934 095 301 E-mail adress: email@example.com
2. SCOPE OF THE LEGAL NOTICE:
This legal notice establishes the general conditions that regulate the access, the navigation, as well as the use of the contents of the web.
The information on this website refers to the services marketed by VESISMIN. This information is for illustrative purposes only and constitutes in no way a binding offer that obliges the user to contract the services. VESISMIN reserves the right to modify the information contained herein when it deems it convenient and without prior notice, not being responsible for the accuracy, insufficiency or authenticity of the information provided.
In turn reserves the right to modify the content of this Legal Notice. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each of the occasions in which he proposes to use the Website, as this and its conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice may be modified.
The provision of the service of this website has a limited duration when the User is connected to the website or any of the services provided through it.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB:
With the simple access, the navigation or the use of the web page, you have the condition of user. The user accepts in full and without any kind of reservation the conditions contained in this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use the website together with its services and contents, in a lawful manner, in accordance with current legislation, generally accepted uses, good faith and public order.
The user undertakes not to take actions that may cause damage to the website, rendering it unusable, overloading or deteriorating it in any way, or preventing other users from freely accessing, using or enjoying the website.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND USE OF CONTENTS:
VESISMIN is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of this website and all its contents (by way of example: texts, photographs and other audiovisual contents, software, graphic design, etc.) or have the corresponding license or authorization for use. The access to the navigation by and the use of this web site by the user does not imply in any case resignation, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of those.
It is prohibited to reproduce, modify, reuse, exploit, publicly communicate, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents included in this website for public or commercial purposes, otherwise VESISMIN has the express written authorization. The name VESISMIN and the logos that identify VESISMIN are registered trademarks managed by VESISMIN. Reproduction or use without the written permission of the owner is strictly forbidden.
5.1. LINKS TO OTHER EXTERNAL WEB PAGES:
VESISMIN declines all responsibility for any information on the World Wide Web that is not produced by VESISMIN or not published under its name. The website may contain hypertext links to other pages of the World Wide Web that are completely independent of this web page. VESISMIN will not answer or guarantee in any way the accuracy, inadequacy or authenticity of the information provided by any person or entity, physical or legal, with or without its own legal personality, through such hypertext links.
5.2. EXTERNAL LINKS TO THE VESISMIN WEBS:
If any other website, user or entity, wishes to establish a link to www.vesismin.com, this link must be subject to the following conditions:
1. The link will go to the main page or to any of its sections. The link, in any case must be absolute and complete taking the user with a single click to the URL of the main page or the URL of any of its sections. The link should cover the entire screen extension of the www.vesismin.com portal.
2. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by VESISMIN, the website that establishes the link may reproduce in any way www.vesismin.com, including it as an integral part of its website, using frames, redirects or any other measure that supposes hide the source of the information.
3. The establishment of links to www.vesismin.com is not authorized, from websites that contain illegal, degrading or obscene content, contravening morality or public order.
The website access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other Internet pages and portals (hereinafter ‘Linked Sites’). In these cases, VESISMIN acts as a provider of intermediation services in accordance with Article 17 of the LSSI-CE and will only be responsible for the contents and services provided in the Linked Sites to the extent that it has effective knowledge of the wrongfulness and does not you have disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with illicit or inappropriate content, you may communicate it to VESISMIN by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, which in any case this communication entails the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
In no case, the existence of Linked Sites must presuppose the existence of agreements with those responsible or holders thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of VESISMIN with the manifestations, contents or services provided.
VESISMIN does not know the contents and services of the Linked Sites and therefore is not responsible for the damages caused by the wrongfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and / or services of Linked Sites nor by any other damage that is not directly attributable to VESISMIN.
6. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
The responsibility in the use of this Web Site corresponds in a unique and exclusive way to the User. VESISMIN is not liable, in any case, for damages and losses of any nature that could be caused by:
1. The non-availability, maintenance and operation of the Website or its services or contents, as it requires supplies and services from third parties.
2. Errors and omissions in the published information as well as the lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of Users. Access to the Portal does not imply VESISMIN’s obligation to control the absence of viruses or any other harmful computer elements. It is the User’s responsibility, in any case, to provide adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful software. VESISMIN is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties during the use of the website.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by the Spanish legislation.
This legal notice was last revised on September 21, 2017.