Alcoholic disinfectant for all surfaces
NDP SurfaPlus is a product in spray format for disinfecting surfaces of surfaces of non-invasive Medical Devices in hospitals, clinics and laboratories.
It is a broad spectrum biocide that acts rapidly against bacteria and fungi. The product is developed from a synergistic mix (NDP) of active ingredients.
It is also compatible with all types of materials.
Its high alcohol formulation (30%) ensures a fast drying and glossy finish.
• Antibacterial effectiveness according to European standards within just 1 minute.
• Bacteria (EN13697, EN1276): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli.
• Fungi (EN13697, EN1650): Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger.
• Virus (EN14476): Vaccinia virus strain Elstree/Ankara.
Medical Device Class IIa.
Effective against virus according to EN14476
Alcoholic disinfection for all types of surfaces such as stretchers, operating tables, diagnostic screens, hospital beds, drips, crutches, wheelchairs, ambulance interiors, clinical monitoring, dialysis equipment, etc.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 70%.
• Isopropanol alcohol.
• Excipients and water.
• 750ml spray bottle.
• 1.500L container.