Alcohol disinfectant for all surfaces
NDP Surfaplus is a ready-to-use product for surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.
It has a broad biocide spectrum and rapid action against bacteria, fungi (including Aspergillus) and virus.
The product is perfectly compatible with all kind of materials. Furthermore, its formulation with high alcohol content (30%) ensures fast drying and a glossy finish.
• Antibacterial effectiveness according to European standards within just 1 minute.
• Bacteria (EN13697, EN1276): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli.
• Fungi (EN13697, EN1650): Candida albicans, Aspergillus niger.
• Virus (EN14476): Vaccinia virus strain Elstree/Ankara.
Medical Device Class IIa.
Effective against virus according to EN14476
Disinfection of medical equipment and surfaces: for all kinds of surfaces such as stretchers, operating tables, diagnostic screens, hospital beds, droppers, crutches, wheelchairs, interior of ambulances, steel surfaces, dialysis equipment, etc.
• Outstanding efficacy against molds (Aspergillus).
• 30% alcohol content: fast drying and glossy finish.
• No dilution required.
• Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 70%.
• Excipients and water.
• 750ml spray bottle.
• 1.500L container.