Antiseptic with 2% CHG and 70% IPA
Bactiseptic is an antiseptic formulated with a solution of 2% chlorhexidine and 70% isopropanol alcohol, for preoperative antisepsis in the surgical field, vascular access and other invasive procedures.
Prevents infection of the surgical site, bacteremia and phlebitis.
The product is effective according to EN13727, EN13624, EN12791 and EN14476.
– Prevents infection of the surgical site, bacteremia and phlebitis.
– The orange dye ensures a distinct view of the application area.
– The disinfected area is clearly identified due to the product’s orange dye, which can easily removed from the skin.
– Is the first stable tinted chlorhexide with a colour assimilable to povidone iodine.
– The orange colour is not confused with other skin conditions such as bruising or phlebitis.
– Operating room
– Puncture points
– Insertion of lines and catheters
– Blood extraction
– Chlorhexidine digluconate 2%.
– Isopropyl alcohol 70%.
– Water and excipients.
– 50ml, 250ml and 500ml bottles with dropper cap.
– 250ml spray bottle.
Contact us for further information.