2% aqueous chlorhexidine
Aquaseptic contains 2% aqueous chlorhexidine, particularly suitable for the antisepsis of sensitive skins.
Effective according to standards: EN13727, EN13624 and EN12791.
– Remaining effect superior to povidone iodine.
– Aquaseptic Orange is made of orange dye for optimal visualisation of the surgical or puncture field. The dye is easily removed from the skin.
– It is recommended for those cases where the use of alcoholic or povidone-iodine solutions are not appropriate; as in Neonatology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, etc.
– Operating room.
– Puncture points.
– Insertion of lines and catheters.
– Blood extractions.
– Chlorhexidine digluconate 2%.
– Water and excipients.
50ml and 250ml bottles with dropper cap.
Contact us for further information.