Antiseptic with 2% CHG and 70% IPA
Bactiseptic is an antiseptic formulated with a solution of 2% chlorhexidine and 70% isopropanol alcohol, for preoperative antisepsis in the surgical field, vascular access and other invasive procedures. Prevents infection of the surgical site, bacteremia and phlebitis.
The product is effective according to EN13727, EN13624, EN12791 and EN14476.
– Prevents infection of the surgical site, bacteremia and phlebitis.
– Greater residual effect than povidone iodine (3 hours).
– Operating room.
– Puncture points.
– Insertion of lines and catheters.
– Blood extraction.
*Those applications are for general guidance only. Please contact Vesismin Health for any technical advice.
– Chlorhexidine digluconate 2%.
– Isopropyl alcohol 70%.
– Excipients and water.
– 50ml and 250ml bottles with dropper cap.
– 250ml spray bottle.
Contact us for further information.